If you see this, the most common fault is that the steam generator is not working. The symbol represents a "no water flow" meaning water is not entering in to the boiling chamber. Firstly check the flow to the steam generator is fully operational and there are no obstructions. If all seems to be in good working order then you will need to contact customer services (providing your unit is in warranty) and they will assist in arranging a replacement.
Articles in this section
- Control Panel Not Working.
- My control panel flashes a tap, what does this mean?
- What is the Ozone/O3?
- Can I get a bath/shower combo without whirlpool?
- What bathtubs feature whirlpool jets?
- What is the small button underneath the control panel?
- Do all steam showers come with AMI?
- Do I need a specific steam generator and/or electric box based on the control panel I have?
- Can I put a higher KW steam gen on a shower cabin
- Using the steam facility