The Ozone or the O3 is an anti-bacterial sterilisation unit which automatically kicks in after you turn off the control panel. A standard feature on all steam showers, the O3 comes on automatically after the control panel is turned off. This kills off bacteria which has built up during the steam or showering session. A very faint buzz can be heard with the Ozone working, however, do not be alarmed if you cannot hear it as it is a very high-frequency sound.
Articles in this section
- Control Panel Not Working.
- My control panel flashes a tap, what does this mean?
- What is the Ozone/O3?
- Can I get a bath/shower combo without whirlpool?
- What bathtubs feature whirlpool jets?
- What is the small button underneath the control panel?
- Do all steam showers come with AMI?
- Do I need a specific steam generator and/or electric box based on the control panel I have?
- Can I put a higher KW steam gen on a shower cabin
- Using the steam facility