The simple answer here is no. Whilst having the appearance of wood, the floor and stool are actually synthetic wood. This means they will not rot when wet and will have a long lasting life, along with your shower.
Articles in this section
- What are and Where do I buy braided water hoses from?
- My shower tray leaves a small water puddle not every last drop of water voids to the waste.
- Selector valve not set correctly
- Control knob stiff to turn
- Control knob keeps falling off
- No water flow unless I put the hand shower down.
- Cold or hot water supply is slow.
- Where is my order number?
- How do I get a carbon sample?
- Can I pay for an Insignia engineer to fix my shower?