Should your control panel become unresponsive, in the first instance please try and reset the shower. The shower is fitted with an RCD to the plug and in the event of a power surge, the shower is designed to trip out. To reset, simply locate this the RCD (as shown below) and press the reset button. Once you have done this you should hear a beep from the control panel which indicates it's now operational. If the panel does not beep or startup after the reset, and you're still within warranty, please contact our customer service team.
Articles in this section
- Control Panel Not Working.
- My control panel flashes a tap, what does this mean?
- What is the Ozone/O3?
- Can I get a bath/shower combo without whirlpool?
- What bathtubs feature whirlpool jets?
- What is the small button underneath the control panel?
- Do all steam showers come with AMI?
- Do I need a specific steam generator and/or electric box based on the control panel I have?
- Can I put a higher KW steam gen on a shower cabin
- Using the steam facility